Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Down 4.6 More!

I was reminded yesterday that I did not post last week.

Last week, I was down 2 lbs. I can't remember what I did and didn't do. I think after being up a little the previous week, and there was no more ham left and I put away the Easter candy.. Dunno.

This week, the first half was tough, but I lost another 2.6 lbs. I can tell you that on one day, I just wanted to eat everything and it was a struggle not to. And I know this was tied to my emotions. I was trying to at least eat lower point items, but I know I still went over that day.

I've continued to go to jazzercise when I can. I've added in mowing the lawn (walk behind the mower) and walking the dogs (they love that!). And I am trying to not eat until I am completely stuffed. The hubby helped with this - I couldn't finish my dessert on Sunday night, so he gladly helped me. :>) And the kids are away this week and we definitely eat differently without them around. David was perfectly happy last night with the brown basmati rice and soybeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment