Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lost Pounds and Inches!!

Wow it has been crazy!!

Weigh in last Wednesday... lost another 2.4 pounds! I'm up to 28 pounds (total including pre-WW)!

And on the Sunday before that I got measured in Jazzercise. Since February 1st, I've lost 9 inches! They measured my bust, waist, and hips. I actually want to measure myself once a month and I want to include my arms in these measurements.

Of course, I have another weigh-in tomorrow. I didn't journal Friday through Sunday! I was camping with my Girl Scout troop and we were super busy. I definitely burned lots of calories, but I know I did not drink enough water or get enough sleep. I ate way too much popcorn (cooked in oil) on Sunday (Mother's Day). I love popcorn - I would choose this over chips....

Actually tomorrow's meeting is week 12 and last one in the current series. We're hoping to get another round of people together so we can have meetings here at work. If not, then I will have to join the Chelmsford Weight Watchers.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment