Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Still Losing!

I had my weigh-in today. Lost another 1.6 lbs! I need to find more records of my weight (may talk to my doctor), but I think I haven't been at my current weight for at least a couple of years...

In today's meeting we discussed the support of family and friends. I definitely cannot complain about my close family's support. My husband tries to add things into the menu that he knows I would feel more comfortable about eating. My mother-in-law too. My oldest daughter shows lots of interest in what I am doing also. I appreciate all of their help and I love them all very much!

Of course, I haven't told some of my good friends. I don't want their disapproval... I don't want any negativity at all. It's probably all in my head, but they've never had the kind of weight problem I have had - they can't understand what I have gone through. I saw them a couple of weeks ago and I was down over 20 pounds. But it wasn't enough for them to notice. This didn't upset me - I figured this would happen since it takes a certain amount of weight loss for people to notice. Hopefully I will be down enough for them to notice the next time I see them and I will feel more comfortable with telling them what I am doing.

Right now, my focus is on next week. I am 0.6 lbs away from 25 WW lbs. (I lost 5 lbs before joining WW, so the total weight loss is close to 30 lbs!) Lots of milestones happening right now!! Yay!!!

1 comment: